Government Agency Purchasing
Komptech Americas Awarded Sourcewell Contract
For over 40 years, Sourcewell (formerly National Joint Powers Alliance) has helped government, education, and nonprofit agencies operate more efficiently by saving them time and money with contract purchasing solutions. Sourcewell does this by establishing a business and service alliance between member buyers and contracted suppliers, like Komptech Americas, to provide a valued and successful national cooperative contract program.
At Komptech Americas and through our dealer network, we are committed to streamlining the contract purchasing process for governmental and member agencies by offering a variety of cooperatively contracted products, equipment and service opportunities.
Have a question about Sourcewell or government agency contract purchasing options? Just ask us how simple and fast procurement can be through a cooperative purchasing agreement.
Komptech equipment available through the Sourcewell contract includes:
- Low-speed, high-torque single shaft shredders
- Low-speed, high-torque dual shaft shredders
- Hybrid power star screens
- Hybrid power trommel screens
- Hydraulic trommel screens
- Straddle-type windrow turners
- Hybrid power stone and light material separators
- Hybrid power stone separators
The Sourcewell Advantage
Cooperative purchasing connects buyers and sellers for efficiency and savings. Sourcewell is building stronger relationships with members and vendors to develop practical solutions together. Membership is free and available to all government, education, and nonprofit entities.
- Trusted process satisfies bid requirements
- Government agency that works like you
- Achievement of Excellence in Procurement recipient
- Buying power of 50,000 members
- Contracts offer ceiling-based pricing, volume discounts
- More than 325 trusted brands under contract
- Full catalog of options for a complete solution
- Easy, no-cost membership
For questions about using the